Community Banking and Real Estate Vice President Loan Officer
Burke & Herbert Bank has an immediate opening for a Community Banking and Real Estate Vice President Loan Officer.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- College degree and 7+ years lending experience
- Sales and relationship management expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of banking regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of computers/Microsoft Office
- Understanding of tax returns and financial statements
- Formal credit training preferred
Essential Job Responsibilities include:
- Portfolio management of an existing, seasoned, portfolio of traditional community banking loans, including business loans, commercial real estate loans, and related consumer loans;
- New loan business development which will primarily be generated from deepening existing loan relationships, referrals from existing customers, and internal referral sources; and
- Referral of cash management and consumer mortgage opportunities to Burke & Herbert Bank associates.
To apply, send resume and cover letter by mail to E. Debeniotis, PO Box 268, Alexandria, VA, 22313-0268, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at 118 South Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m., Monday through Friday.