Mobile Banking Deposit
Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Mobile Banking Deposit. Here's everything you need to know to get started.
Burke & Herbert Bank's Mobile Banking Deposit makes depositing checks – a task that should be simple – even simpler. All you need is our free* Mobile Banking app. Once you’ve downloaded the latest version for your device, launch it, select Deposits and get ready for even more convenient banking.
Want to know more? The Frequently Asked Questions below give the "hows" and "whys" of Mobile Banking Deposit.
- What is Mobile Banking Deposit and how does it work?
The Mobile Banking Deposit feature of the Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking app allows you to deposit checks to your personal checking, savings and money market accounts by simply taking a picture of the front and back of each check with a camera-enabled mobile device or smartphone.
- What kind of smartphone or mobile device will work for Mobile Banking Deposit and what are the device requirements?
Burke & Herbert Bank’s Mobile Banking app will work on the iPhone®, iPad®, the iPod touch® and mobile devices using the Android™ operating system. To make mobile deposits, the camera on the phone or tablet must have a resolution of 2 megapixels or higher and you must have a wireless data plan with your mobile device carrier.
- Can I use Mobile Banking Deposit on multiple smartphones or devices?
Yes, you just need to download the Mobile Banking app to each device.
- How do I get the Mobile Banking app?
Simply visit the Apple App Store (for iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® devices) or Google Play (for Android™ devices) and search for Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking. Then, simply download the appropriate app for your device, log in using your Online Banking user ID and password, and follow the prompts. It's fast and easy! (If you don’t have an Online Banking user ID, click here to enroll.)
- How do I start making Mobile Banking Deposits?
Mobile Banking Deposit is a built-in feature of the Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking app. There is no separate enrollment process, and there is no charge for making mobile deposits. Simply tap "Deposits" on the Mobile Banking app Home screen and you’re ready to go!
- Do I need to endorse checks that I deposit through Mobile Banking Deposit?
Yes, you are required to endorse the back of the check you are depositing with an authorized signature(s) and "For Mobile Deposit" before submitting.
- How do I take pictures to ensure the best results with Mobile Banking Deposit?
To take accurate pictures of checks for Mobile Banking Deposit, follow these easy steps:
1. After you have endorsed the check you want to deposit, place it on a flat, dark surface in even light.
2. From the Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking app Home screen, tap Deposits, then Deposit a Check.
3. Tap Check Front. Your device's camera application will open. Take a picture of the front of the check, being sure to capture all four corners of the check.
4. A preview of your photo will appear for your review. If the image is not clear, tap Retake. When you are satisfied with the photo, tap Use.
5. Follow the same steps for Check Back.
6. Enter the amount of the check under Check Amount.
7. Choose the account into which you want to deposit the check.
8. Tap Deposit.
9. You will see Deposit Successful when your deposit is complete. If you receive an error message before "Deposit Successful," follow the prompts given.
- What do I do with my checks after I have submitted them for deposit using Mobile Banking Deposit?
Once you have deposited checks into your account using Mobile Banking Deposit, mark them as "Deposited," then keep them in a secure place for ten (10) business days, pending final verification. You will receive an email confirmation when your deposit has been accepted. Then, you should destroy the checks by shredding.
- How quickly will Mobile Banking Deposits be credited to my account?
All Mobile Banking Deposits that are submitted and accepted prior to 5 p.m. ET on any business day will be credited to your account the next business day. You will receive a confirmation email after every Mobile Banking Deposit you make, noting receipt of your transaction and whether it has been accepted for deposit.
- How can I view the checks I have deposited, and how long do they remain viewable?
Images of checks deposited through Mobile Banking are encrypted and remain viewable for 90 days via the Mobile Banking app. The images are not stored on your mobile device.
- Is there a dollar limit for Mobile Banking Deposits?
All items deposited via Mobile Banking Deposit are subject to Bank review and/or approval. The standard deposit limits are $2,000 per business day and $5,000 per calendar month, and may be modified from time to time at the Bank's sole discretion. A business day is 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and any day we're not actually open.
To view the status of your daily and monthly Mobile Banking Deposit limits, click on the information icon when making a deposit.
* Burke & Herbert Bank does not charge fees to download or use Burke & Herbert Bank Mobile Banking. Your carrier may charge for text messaging, Web access, and other related services. Check with your carrier for information about any fees that might be imposed.